Saturday, November 21, 2009

Week 8 # 19.1 Digital Pipeline

This is a good exercise in using the more refined features of digital pipeline.
Making an alert to the School Library Journal may remind me that it's out, and I should scan the contents.

My initial efforts in finding a diagram of the eye in the consumer health database ended unsuccessfully. I eventually located the diagrams/charts box on the bottom right of the initial search page and found the chart I wanted. Found no animations or videos, references to them, but nothing "live".

The tutorial on the new features is fantastic. I'll add a link to it on my Wiki. The students would prefer it to my verbal instructions.

The more section was eagerly inspected. My "hands on" people are interested in this, especially for older models of cars that can still be worked on without computers and lots of sophisticated equipment.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't find School Library Journal. Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete