Friday, November 13, 2009

Week 6 #13

I'm out of sequence because I've been wandering in the Delicious maze.

Delicious is exactly that, a great place to look at some of those wonderful websites you know are out there, but never quite take the time to review, then you can conveniently save them for another day...and another place, from another computer, which is why you need an online bookmarking site like Delicious. There's a lovely Photoshop Tutorial that I'm marking, but I won't bother with the rss feed, because there's not time right now.

I can see this will be good for the classroom, to mark places you'd like the kids to see. You could guide them to approved or prescreened, or topic-centered sites that you have located. My searches for teachers can be bookmarked there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment