Friday, October 30, 2009

Week 5 # 11 Exploring web apps


How fun, I have heard about Craigslist and Delicious, so I checked them out when I saw them on the winners list.

Lots of potential on Craigslist, you can do anything from rent a house, find a roommate, to buying anything from soup to nuts. I really did search "soup", came up with soup bowls, and "nuts" garners Chrome wheels for my Subaru...with nuts to hold them on. Immediately bookmarked this one. One of these days I'll talk my husband into parting with stuff, and advertise it there.

Delicious is going to be very useful as we travel to Florida in December. I can finally locate my favorite necessary sites...ie the mail order pharmacy, when I'm away from home. I was proud of my "technical skills" when I moved from the local email provider to gmail and had my address book available, This is the next step.

I'll eventually work my way through the entire list, It's marked on Delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment